Vinexpo Hong Kong is the flagship show for the wine and spirits industry in the Asia-Pacific region.
The next show, its 20th edition, will be held from 29 to 31 May 2018 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
In this section you will find practical information about the show.
Vinexpo Hong Kong will take place from Tuesday 29 May to Thursday 31 May 2018.
Vinexpo Hong Kong 2018 will be open to visitors from 9.30am to 6.30pm.
Vinexpo Hong Kong 2018 will take place
at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre :
1 Expo Drive – Wan Chai – Hong Kong (China)
TO THE SHOW
- Vinexpo Hong Kong 2018 is a trade show reserved exclusively for professionals from the wine and spirits industry or related businesses, and journalists.
- An entry badge is required and must be worn at all times. The badge will be valid for the three days of the show.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed into the show. Any person who comes with a child will be refused entry.
- Animals are not permitted inside the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- The Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre is fully-equipped for people with reduced mobility: entrances have access ramps and lifts easily accommodate wheelchairs. The Centre’s car parks, pathways with tactile guidance and specially-designed toilets and telephone booths all offer easy access for people with disabilities.
& SAVE TIME !
YOU CAN REGISTER ONLINE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE :
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS OPEN END OF FEBRUARY 2018.
- If you’ve received an invitation from one of our exhibitors, your registration will be free. All you need to do is enter your “invitation code” during the online registration process. You’ll receive your electronic badge via email. Print it out and present it when you arrive at the show. One of our receptionists will then give you your permanent badge.
- If you haven’t been invited by one of our exhibitors, you’ll need to purchase a badge. The cost is HKD 400. After completing the online registration process, your electronic badge will be emailed to you. Print it out and present it when you arrive at the show. One of our receptionists will then give you your permanent badge.
YOU CAN ALSO REGISTER DIRECTLY AT THE SHOW.
SIMPLY GO TO ONE OF THE REGISTRATION DESKS AT THE EXPODRIVE ENTRANCE :
- If you’ve received an invitation from one of our exhibitors and can prove your trade credentials (business card), your entry to the show will be free.
- Without an invitation, entry to the show will be HKD 600 (payable in cash only) on presentation of your trade credentials (business card).
In both cases, our receptionists will issue you a permanent badge.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Vinexpo Hong Kong 2018 Official Housing Bureau is managed and operated exclusively by Pacific World Meetings & Events Hong Kong Limited.
Pacific World Hong Kong is an integrated agency with over 30 years of experience in Meetings and Events.
Book now and benefit from negotiated rates and exclusive advantages.
The Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre is located in central Hong Kong, in the business district.
You’ll find full information about getting to the show, according to your means of transport, at :
2 cours du XXX Juillet
33074 – Bordeaux Cedex