Vinexpo Hong Kong is the most renowned trade exhibition for the wine and spirits industry in the Asia-Pacific region.
The next show, its 20th edition, will be held from 29 to 31 May 2018 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
In this section you will find practical information about the show.
Vinexpo Hong Kong will take place from Tuesday 29 May to Thursday 31 May 2018.
Vinexpo Hong Kong 2018 will be open to visitors from 9.30am to 6.30pm.
Vinexpo Hong Kong 2018 will take place
at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre :
1 Expo Drive – Wan Chai – Hong Kong (China)
TO THE SHOW
- Vinexpo Hong Kong 2018 is a trade show reserved exclusively for professionals from the wine and spirits industry or related businesses, and journalists.
- An entry badge is required and must be worn at all times. The badge will be valid for the three days of the show.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed into the show. Any person who comes with a child will be refused entry.
- Animals are not permitted inside the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- The Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre is fully-equipped for people with reduced mobility: entrances have access ramps and lifts easily accommodate wheelchairs. The Centre’s car parks, pathways with tactile guidance and specially-designed toilets and telephone booths all offer easy access for people with disabilities.
WHY REGISTER ONLINE?
– Save precious time: get direct access on-site with your printed badge
– Save money: benefit from reduced online prices
− Early bird rate: HKD 200
From 6 March to 15 April 2018
− Online rate: HKD 400
From 16 April to 28 May 2018
− Online & On-site rate: HKD 600
From 29 to 31 May 2018
*Rate applicable for wine producers: HKD 1,000
YOU CAN ALSO REGISTER DIRECTLY AT THE SHOW.
SIMPLY GO TO ONE OF THE REGISTRATION DESKS AT THE EXPODRIVE ENTRANCE
Entry to the show will be HKD 600 (payable in cash only) on presentation of your trade credentials (business card). Our receptionists will issue you a permanent badge.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Vinexpo Hong Kong 2018 Official Housing Bureau is managed and operated exclusively by Pacific World Meetings & Events Hong Kong Limited.
Pacific World Hong Kong is an integrated agency with over 30 years of experience in Meetings and Events.
Book now and benefit from negotiated rates and exclusive advantages.
The Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre is located in central Hong Kong, in the business district.
You’ll find full information about getting to the show, according to your means of transport, at :
2 cours du XXX Juillet
33074 – Bordeaux Cedex